Folksonomy is a next-generation tagging system that allows you to mine your data sets and gives you the information you're looking for in an instant.
With massive archives of structured, semi-structured, or unstructured data, our folksonomy system applies intelligent tags to your data so you can get immediate answers to any query.
Our Folksonomy algorithms are the next generation of taxonomy. They work by finding repetitions in your databases and identify what is important to tag, creating easy paths for you to search through.
Our intelligent algorithms also account for errors and doubled content by scanning for differing variations of the same item to tag, ensuring consistently high performance.
Bismart’s Folksonomy highlights tags from natural language texts, images, videos, and audio files to help locate specific items.
This advanced analytics solution transforms non-structured files into structured ones, delivering insights.
Its bottom-up processing results in a flexible classification system based on the frequency of tags. In contrast, taxonomic classification systems require content owners to specify classification systems at the time of publishing.
Our Folksonomy also works in real-time.
It's ideal for cooperative and collaborative projects, such as content repositories, text documents, and media in any form (including video, audio, and images).
Bismart's Folksonomy is an new, intelligent folksonomy. Standard folksonomy's weakness is that it has a lack of linguistic controls, which produces inconsistencies including:
- Little synonym control: not recognizing words that have similar meanings
- Homonym confusion: mixing up similar words that have different meanings
- Technical words: highly difficult processing
- Too many tags
Bismart’s Folksonomy intelligence software solves these challenges by:
- A user-friendly (drag & drop) tool to merge synonyms
- A white list to separate homonyms
- The ability to create technical and customized dictionaries.
- A black list to reduce tags
- Get insights from non-structured data
- Bottom-up tag definition (instead of top down tag definition)
- Fast tag processing by tag frequency
- Manual labor no longer required for tag and structure definitions
- Fast and easy implementation
- Real-time restructuring for different uses
- Multiple structures for different needs
- Advanced search engine even non-technical users can use